NEW SHAPE!
Hello girls! Today I'm very happy because I have a new shape!! is not free, but is very cute little curvy and very feminine, is only 1.65 m and fits with a lot of beautiful skins. The shape comes with a nice skin and hazel dolly eyes. Have a look here -> https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/WHP-Elke-Shape-II/4218733
I'll show you the photo of all, and the photos with the faces with different skins.
In the last photo I'm wearing with the girly skin, but I have some nice frees to show too, like the skirt (no free but only 1L$) from U.one , the hair mesh , FREE for limited time, in Rosy Mood (you can find another free hair in all colours), the shoes, fantastic, for the TPW Hunt in Tara Shoes and the hair bow you can find in Chus! (you can find, a lot of eyes, and a cage with spider form with poses and more things xD)




YAY! Looks wonderful, Ikki! ♥
ResponderEliminar