Hello girls! Today is a reaaaally warm day, and is a good idea look for some fresh and nice clothes for a day like this! I just want to show you some freebies and one two dollarbies I found in SL! Let's have a look?
-1, 2 & 3 photo:
This corset with leather texture, was a susprise. I was in ArisAris (looking for the new GG) and I found this one for only 1L$.
The next photo, is the GG of ArisAris I was looking for :D, it's called Picnic and it is really cute!
You can find both items in ArisAris but in the shop for clothes for put with lolas (you can use with your implans, if you like, I personally, don't like :s )
In the second and third photo, I'm wearing the new GG of Al Vulo! Arya2 Supporter skin, I think it's really funny !
- 4 & 5 photo:
This wooonderful mesh dress is a dollarbie for *L.C.* Fashion . It's called Jenna dress and comes with HUD for change texture ( 6 o 7 I think). I like a lot!
And in both photos I wearing the new GG of Filthy!!! yes yes, Filthy re-opens and give us this nice giftie for this month! Hurry if you want to be member, because later you will need to pay fee!!! Hurry, hurry hurryyyyy!
Ok, that's all for now, I know, was short ! Then , see you next time!!
Have fun and happy shopping!





No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario